Oakleigh Grammar is an independent, co-educational, open entry School. Students of all learning abilities, nationalities and faiths are welcome.
We enrol students from 2 years of age for our ELC Toddler Program through to VCE.
Major intakes are at Prep and Years 6 & 7, however students are accepted into all levels, where vacancies exist.
Follow our Step by Step Enrolment Process to Apply!
Priority for admission is given as follows:
- To siblings of existing or past students
- To children of permanent staff members
- To children who attended the Early Learning Centre who continue on to Prep
- To children of former students
- By date of application
Please provide copies of the following documents together with the Application for Enrolment.
A separate application form must be lodged for each student.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- A copy of the student’s two previous school reports and/or relevant NAPLAN reports
- Registration Fee of $100 (non-refundable)
- Family Admission Fee $500 (non-refundable)
- Copy of immunisation records (ELC enrolments only)
- Copy of visa (visitors and temporary residents only)
Request a Copy of our Prospectus