Open Day Tour (ELC to Yr 12)
Experience Oakleigh Grammar in Action!
Our Open Day is your opportunity to experience an exceptional learning environment, passionate educators, and a vibrant community our school has to offer.
We invite you and your children to spend 90 minutes or so immersing yourself in the Oakleigh Grammar experience. You’ll get an authentic taste of Oakleigh Grammar as our Open Days take place on regular school days enabling you to see classes in action. Our amazing students will share their experiences with you too.
Join us for a barista-made coffee while you hear from our delightful students and educators, meet the Principal and Heads of Staff, and experience our inclusive school in action as you tour key areas of our campus.
Register for Oakleigh Grammar Open Day Tour
- Engage with our dedicated teachers and staff who are committed to nurturing academic excellence and personal growth.
- Learn about our diverse range of programs, designed to cater to each student’s unique interests and talents.
- Discover our holistic approach to education that emphasizes not only academic achievement but also character development and well-being.
- Interact with current students and hear about their experiences, achievements, and the sense of belonging they’ve found at Oakleigh Grammar.
- Gain insight into the admissions process and get answers to any questions you may have.
Register for an upcoming Open Day tour by submitting the form on the left.
Why Oakleigh Grammar?
Internationally Renowned Learning Programs
We are an International Baccalaureate School offering world class programs, including the Reggio Emilia philosophy in our state-of-the-art Early Learning Centre and the Leader in Me process from Prep to Year 5. We are a certified Franklin Covey Leader in Me Lighthouse School which recognises the school’s capabilities to embrace the paradigms and practices of empowerment allowing for transformational change to become apparent.
The International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme is a framework of our learning from Year 6 to 10 and encourages students to become creative, critical and reflective thinkers. Whilst The Arrowsmith program enables students to become more effective, confident and self-directed learners. At Oakleigh Grammar, we offer a genuine commitment to ensure your child will be engaged through a range of contemporary learning programs.
Catering for the diverse educational needs of our students.
The Learning Enhancement Department provides specialised support for individual students. Oakleigh Grammar is committed to delivering programs, which meet the needs of the child – from those who may require learning intervention and classroom support to those who show a need for extension and stimulation.
Following parent and teacher referrals to the Learning Enhancement Department, further assessments identify the individual needs of each student, allowing specific skills to be targeted using evidence based strategies, programs and interventions.
A Dedicated Co-educational School
Share in the joy of learning and growing together.
At Oakleigh Grammar, we endorse the principle of boys and girls developing reciprocal respect and understanding for each other. Working and learning collaboratively in both academic and co-curricular activities, most authentically reflects the wider world in which they will ultimately dwell.
The ancient Greek philosopher, Plato, advocated co-education, for it promotes “a feeling of comradeship”, of trust, confidence, respect and cooperation.
A Journey Through Our Kindergarten Campus
Our Kindy tour is your opportunity to experience a glimpse of the exceptional early learning environment we offer for your cherished young learners.
As part of the Junior School Quartet and at the heart of the Reggio Emilia approach, our Early Learning Centre has the belief that children are full of curiosity and creativity, and that they have the powerful potential to gain a life-long passion for learning and exploration.
In these years the academic, physical and socio-emotional learning process begins to evolve and at Oakleigh Grammar, we inspire children to flourish in ELC allowing for a smooth transition to Prep.
Register for Kindy Open Day Tour
- Immerse yourselves in the thoughtfully designed Kindergarten classrooms, where education meets inspiration in an environment tailored for young minds.
- Meet our distinguished educators, who possess a profound understanding of early childhood development and are dedicated to laying the foundation for your child’s future achievements.
- Explore our secure and stimulating play areas, thoughtfully created to encourage exploration, creativity, and social interaction.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of our commitment to fostering an inclusive, supportive, and nurturing environment that recognises the unique potential of each child.
Register for an upcoming ELC tour by submitting the form on the left.
Experience Oakleigh Grammar Kindy Tour
Inspired by the Reggio Emilia Philosophy within our Early Learning Centre and encourages a child’s natural curiosity and creativity, whilst also ‘Empowering Young Minds’.
We offer a light-filled, stimulating learning environment for children from two to four years of age.
Experience a tour around Oakleigh Grammar which currently caters for 800 students from Early Learning [ELC] to year 12.