Oakleigh Grammar is an independent, co-educational, open entry School. Students of all learning abilities, nationalities and faiths are welcome.
We enrol students from 2 years of age for our ELC Toddler Program through to VCE.
Major intakes are at Prep and Years 6 & 7, however students are accepted into all levels, where vacancies exist.
Interested in attending one of our Open Days?
Click here to visit our tours and Open Day page to register.
Priority for admission is given as follows:
- To siblings of existing or past students
- To children of permanent staff members
- To children who attended the Early Learning Centre who continue on to Prep
- To children of former students
- By date of application
Please provide copies of the following documents together with the Application for Enrolment.
A separate application form must be lodged for each student.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- A copy of the student’s two previous school reports and/or relevant NAPLAN reports
- Registration Fee of $100 (non-refundable)
- Copy of immunisation records (ELC enrolments only)
- Copy of visa (visitors and temporary residents only)