2017 FEES AND LEVIES
Annual fees and charges are rendered in four instalments in February, May, August and October for the Early Learning Centre to Year 11 and in three instalments in February, May and August for Year 12. Fees are due within 21 days of invoicing. If there are difficulties paying the fees on time then contact must be made with the Accounts Department to discuss the situation.
The school can refuse to allow the pupil to continue his/her education while fees remain unpaid.
All outstanding fees may be forwarded to the school’s debt collection agent. A fee of $100 per family per month will be charged if fees are not paid when they are due.
Pre-payment – 4% discount on the current year’s tuition fees, if the full amount of all fees owing are paid by 28 February 2017. This discount does not apply to those who have an outstanding debt to the School.
- BPAY/Direct Deposit – Refer to the front of the statement for your BPAY details or direct deposit details.
- Cash, Cheque/Money Order (payable to Oakleigh Grammar).
- EFTPOS, credit cards and direct credit deposit facilities are also available.
- Direct Debit is available. Please ask at the School office for details.
Please note that the school will not levy a surcharge on credit card payments.
The following discounts will be given to families with more than one child attending the School in 2017:
- Second Younger Child – 20%
- Third Younger Child – 30%
- Fourth or more children – no charge
Sibling discounts do not apply to students in the Early Learning Centre.
If a student is away temporarily, full fees are still payable (e.g. student being absent overseas).
Transfer or Withdrawal of a Student
If a student is transferred or withdrawn from the School, a minimum of a school term’s notice in writing to the Principal is required, otherwise a term’s fee will be charged.
Camps, excursions and some extra curriculum activities attract additional costs. These costs will be invoiced during the term and are to be paid within 30 days from the date of the invoice.