If you’ve taken time off during the school holidays to spend with your family, it can be daunting to find activities to fill the days with. Luckily Oakleigh Grammar have compiled a list of ideas for you to reference if you get stuck!
– Visit the LEGO City Play Zone in Harbour Town, a free event held from noon until 4pm daily where kids of all ages can compete in building competitions and a whole lot more!
– The Giant Melbourne Ice Slide is open again this year, and to slip down it three times is only $12! Southbank will be transformed into a winter wonderland for the whole family to enjoy.
– A 4-D cinema experience premiers at the Melbourne Aquarium, featuring the Ice Age franchise. It includes a themed pre-show area where you’ll have photo opportunities and can play with interactive touch screens.
– Visit Captain Cook’s Cottage and embark on a self-led tour searching for hidden clues! You’ll learn how to use a compass while you retrace Cook’s steps! No bookings are required, and it’s less than $7 per person!
– Take a trip to Melbourne Zoo and visit the very special National Geographic Photo Art exhibition, which showcases endangered animals, and raises awareness on how we can save them. Admission is included when you enter the zoo.
There are also plenty of storytime activities and crafternoons at local libraries! This is just the beginning of a school holidays full of fun and adventures!