Thank you for your interest in Oakleigh Grammar.
In 2018 the Senior Leadership will be strengthened with the creation of two Deputy Principal positions:
- Deputy Principal – Operations
- Deputy Principal – Teaching and Learning (incumbent appointed)
This position would suit an aspirant Principal possessing the following qualities:
- Strength of character
- High level organisational skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated capability to lead in a complex organisation
- Committed to multi-culturalism and Christian values
- High level of confidentiality and loyalty
- Demonstrated success in School Operational Improvement
- A passion for working with people
- Demonstrated exemplary teaching skills.
Confidential applications, with a portrait head/shoulder colour photograph, emailed to the Executive Assistant to the Principal, Mrs Gillian Daniels, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: 4 October 2017
Oakleigh Grammar is a Child Safe School committed to ensuring a culture of child safety. All staff are required to adhere to the School’s Staff Code of Conduct Policy and Child Safe Policy. These policies can be viewed here.